Use coupon code "freeship" for orders of $40+

Purple Pepper Spray


  • Image of Purple Pepper Spray

This OC-17 Pepper Spray in encased in an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break, is the perfect item to defend yourself from those who mean to do you harm. This item should be used for safety from a distance. Aim for the face and eyes of your attacker so that you can get away.

It would make a great gift for anyone, Remember that quick and easy access is important as well. I.E. Hook to your pepper spray and you will always have the protection you need.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray in Molded Shell
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Made in the U.S.A.

We only ship to the Continental U.S.

By purchasing this product you are agreeing that you are at the legal age of 16 or 18+ (depending on your state) to order and own this product. Don't forget to check your local and state laws before carrying this product around. Meow Defense is not liable for any injuries resulting from misuse or anything else once this product has reached its destination. This is NOT a toy.

We offer FREE replacement for any items that were damaged, or lost during your act of self defense, just send over a copy of the police report and I'll send you a FREE replacement. (Exact item or similar if out of stock/discontinued). See our Free Replacement Program page for details.

Image of Black Evil Kitty
Black Evil Kitty
Image of Femme Fatale Flower Collection
Femme Fatale Flower Collection
Image of Meow Defense Pin Pack
Meow Defense Pin Pack
Image of Holographic Pearl
Holographic Pearl
Image of 28 Million Volt Stun Gun
28 Million Volt Stun Gun
Image of Yellow Pepper Spray
Yellow Pepper Spray
Image of Baby B Stiletto Collection
Baby B Stiletto Collection
Image of Black Pepper Spray
Black Pepper Spray
Image of Yellow Evil Keychain
Yellow Evil Keychain
Image of Clear Classic Keychain
Clear Classic Keychain
Image of Pink Classic Keychain
Pink Classic Keychain
Image of Pink Pepper Spray
Pink Pepper Spray
Image of Pussycat Punch
Pussycat Punch
Image of Purple Classic Keychain
Purple Classic Keychain
Image of Credit Card Knife
On sale
Credit Card Knife
Related products