Use code "pawtect" for 10% off almost all items! Excludes sale items and sets.

Pepper Spray Keychains

$13.99

  • Image of Pepper Spray Keychains

We make monthly contributions to the community so every order your place, not only are you protecting yourself (or someone else) but you are also helping a woman in need. Your order may also qualify for free replacements.*

Check out our Instagram for transparency and contribution receipts! @meowdefenseshop

This OC-17 Pepper Spray in encased in an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break, is the perfect item to defend yourself from those who mean to do you harm. This item should be used for safety from a distance. Aim for the face and eyes of your attacker so that you can get away.

It would make a great gift for anyone, Remember that quick and easy access is important as well. I.E. Hook to your pepper spray and you will always have the protection you need.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray Pen
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Made in the U.S.A.

By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.

*www.meowdefense.com/free-replacements

Image of Comb Knife
Comb Knife
$12.99
Image of Femme Fatale Knife
Femme Fatale Knife
$21.99
Image of Rose Petal Pocket Knife
Rose Petal Pocket Knife
$24.99
Image of Medieval Princess Knife
Medieval Princess Knife
$24.99
Image of Heavenly Rose Pocket Knife
Heavenly Rose Pocket Knife
$25.99
Image of Classic Rainbow Stiletto
Classic Rainbow Stiletto
$21.99
Image of Mother of Pearl Knife
Mother of Pearl Knife
$21.99
Image of Vicious Cat Attack
Vicious Cat Attack
$31.99
Image of Fired Up Lighter Knife
Fired Up Lighter Knife
$12.99
Image of Combo Attack Folding Knife
Combo Attack Folding Knife
$23.99
Image of Classic Kitty Keychain
Classic Kitty Keychain
$13.99
Image of Black Evil Kitty
Black Evil Kitty
$13.99
Image of 25 Million Volt Stun Gun Pen
25 Million Volt Stun Gun Pen
$27.99
Image of 28 Million Volt Stun Gun MINI
28 Million Volt Stun Gun MINI
$22.99
Image of Pussycat Punch
Pussycat Punch
$9.99
Image of Pepper Spray Pen
Pepper Spray Pen
$12.99
Image of The 20/20 Stiletto
The 20/20 Stiletto
$26.99
Image of Meow Defense Pin Pack
Sold out
Meow Defense Pin Pack
$1.99
Image of Credit Card Knife
Credit Card Knife
$5.99
Related products